Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Multi-scale geometry and mechanics of lipid monolayer collapse
Angelo Rosario Carotenuto, Nhung Nguyen, Kathleen Cao, Anna Gaffney, Ka Yee C. Lee, David Owen, Massimiliano Fraldi, Luca Deseri and Luka Pocivavsek
2. Cardiovascular mechanosensitive ion channels—Translating physical forces into physiological responses
Ibra S. Fancher
3. Atorvastatin and blood flow regulate expression of distinctive sets of genes in mouse carotid artery endothelium
Sandeep Kumar, Sanjoli Sur, Julian Perez, Catherine Demos, Dong-Won Kang, Chan Woo Kim,
Sarah Hu, Ke Xu, Jing Yang and Hanjoong Jo
4. Endothelial mechanotransduction in cardiovascular development and regeneration: Emerging approaches and animal models
Susana Cavallero, Ana M. Blázquez-Medela, Sandro Satta and Tzung K. Hsiai
5. "Enhancing" mechanosensing: Enhancers and enhancer-derived long non-coding RNAs in endothelial response to flow
Zhen Bouman Chen, Xuejing Liu and Aleysha T. Chen
6. SWI/SNF (BAF) complexes: From framework to a functional role in endothelial mechanotransduction
7. Mechanical forces and metabolic changes cooperate to drive cellular memory and endothelial phenotypes
Jin Li, Yun Fang and David Wu
8. Therapeutic perspectives of extracellular vesicles and extracellular microRNAs in atherosclerosis
Ya-Ju Chang and Kuei-Chun Wang
9. Mechanotransduction in fibrosis: Mechanisms and treatment targets
Chih-Fan Yeh, Caroline Chou and Kai-Chien Yang
Endothelial Signaling, Mechanotransduction, Vascular Biology and Atherosclerosis, Volume 87, the latest release in the Current Topics in Membranes series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on a variety of timely topics. Each chapter is written by an international board of authors.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in "Current Topics in Membranes" series
- Updated release includes the latest information on Endothelial Signaling, Mechanotransduction, Vascular Biology and Atherosclerosis
Academic, government and industrial sectors
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 22nd October 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Yun Fang works in the Section of Pulmonary and Critical Care, Department of Medicine Biological Sciences Division, College University of Chicago.
Section of Pulmonary and Critical Care, Department of Medicine Biological Sciences Division, College University of Chicago
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.