* Appendices review basics of the propagation of action potentials, electricity, and cable properties
Table of Contents
- Biophysical Chemistry, Metabolism, Second Messengers, and Ultrastructure.
Membrane Potential, Transport Physiology, Pumps, and Exchangers.
Membrane Excitability and Ion Channels.
Ion Channels as Targets for Toxins, Drugs, and Genetic Diseases.
Synaptic Transmission and Sensory Transduction.
Muscle and Other Contractile Systems.
Protozoa and Bacteria.
Plant Cells, Photosynthesis, and Bioluminescence.
Cell Division and Programmed Cell Death.
- No. of pages: 1235
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2001
- Published: April 18, 2001
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080528809
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Cell Physiology Sourcebook"