Catalysis and Automotive Pollution Control III
Free Global ShippingNo minimum order
These proceedings are based on the third of a series of symposia devoted to the use of catalysis for the depollution of exhaust gases of motor vehicles. Although catalysts have been used for this purpose for some thirty years, the subject is still very topical because of its economic impact. The increasing number of submitted, accepted and published papers amply attests to this fact.
Table of Contents
- General Lectures (3 papers). Model Reactions and Model Catalysts (20 papers). Substrates and Washcoat Technologies (11 papers). Gasoline Catalyst Technologies (4 papers). Diesel Catalyst Technologies (5 papers). Lean NO
xCatalyst Technologies (12 papers). Catalyst Ageing and Poisoning (9 papers). Alternative Fuels and Appropriate Catalysts (2 papers). Miscellaneous (4 papers). Author Index.
- No. of pages: 937
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 1995
- Published: November 1, 1995
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780080544687
About the Editors
Affiliations and Expertise
Université Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Catalysis and Automotive Pollution Control III"