Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Ryanodine Receptors in Cardiac Physiology and Disease - Andrew Marks and Alexander Kushnir
- Neuregulin-1/ErbB Signaling and Chronic Heart Failure - Yabei Xu, Xinyan Li, Xifu Liu, and Mingdong Zhou
- If Inhibition in Cardiovascular Diseases - Catherine Thollon and Jean-Paul Vilaine
- Pharmacology of Cardiac Potassium Channels - Gui-Rong Li and Ming-Qing Dong
- Beta3-Adrenergic Receptors in Cardiac and Vascular Tissues: Emerging Concepts and Therapeutic Perspectives - Chantal Dessy and Jean-Luc Balligand
- Modulation of Vascular Sarco/Endoplasmic Reticulum Calcium ATPase (SERCA) in Cardiovascular Pathophysiology - Takeshi Ken Adachi
- Advances in the Renin Angiotensin System: Focus on Angiotensin Converting Enzyme 2 and Angiotensin-(1-7) - Carlos M. Ferrario and Jewell Jessup
- The Role of Calpain in Diabetes-associated Platelet Hyperactivation - Voahanginirina Randriamboavonjy and Ingrid Fleming
- Tissue Factor and Cardiovascular Disease - Erik Holy and Felix C. Tanner
Cardiovascular disease remains a major cause of death and disability in developed countries and, increasingly so, in the developing world. Presented in this volume of Advances in Pharmacology are some of the most promising possibilities for treating large numbers of individuals afflicted with these conditions.
- Contains up-to-date reviews of the most important emerging cardiovascular therapies written by world leaders in the field
Pharmacologists, immunologists, and biochemists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 21st October 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.