Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance provides you with up-to-date clinical applications of cardiovascular MRI for the broad spectrum of cardiovascular diseases, including ischemic, myopathic, valvular, and congenital heart diseases, as well as great vessel and peripheral vascular disease. Editors Warren J. Manning and Dudley J. Pennell and their team of international contributors cover everything from basic MR physics to sequence design, flow quantification and spectroscopy to structural anatomy and pathology. Learn the appropriate role for CMR in a variety of clinical settings with reference to other modalities, practical limitations, and costs. With the latest information on contrast agents, MR angiography, MR spectroscopy, imaging protocols, and more, this book is essential for both the beginner and expert CMR practitioner.
- Covers both the technical and clinical aspects of CMR to serve as a comprehensive reference.
- Demonstrates the full spectrum of the application of cardiac MR from ischemic heart disease to valvular, myopathic, pericardial, aortic, and congenital heart disease.
- Includes coverage of normal anatomy, orientation, and function to provide you with baseline values.
- Discusses advanced techniques, such as interventional MR, to include essential information relevant to the specialist.
- Features appendices with acronyms and CMR terminology used by equipment vendors that serve as an introduction to the field.
- Uses consistent terminology and abbreviations throughout the text for clarity and easy reference.
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2010
- 5th April 2010
- Churchill Livingstone
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Section Chief, Non-Invasive Cardiac Imaging, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center; Associate Professor of Medicine and Radiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
Professor of Cardiology, National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College; Clinical Director, CMR Unit, Royal Brompton Hospital, London, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.