Cardiovascular Imaging Review—a title in the Cardiovascular Imaging Handbook Series—is a comprehensive source for a quick review of commonly tested images. Dr. Nancy K. Koster combines everything you need to know for the cardiovascular subspecialty boards into one volume so you don’t have to spend time thumbing through multiple books. Carefully selected, high-quality images—many in full color—depict the most important and representative images in electrocardiography, echocardiography, angiography, CT, and MR imaging. With online access to the text, a downloadable image library, and moving images online at expertconsult.com, this resource serves as a complete review of cardiovascular imaging.
- Includes access to the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image library and moving images.
- Consists of five sections dedicated to electrocardiography, echocardiography, angiography, CT, and MR imaging for a comprehensive review of everything you need to know.
- Presents carefully selected high-quality images that provide valuable information.
- Features colors images for echocardiography and cardiovascular tomography to better illustrate the state of the art.
Cardiovascular Imaging Review 1E
Table of Contents
- Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Board Review Questions
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Assistant Director, Cardiovascular Fellowship Program, Creighton University Mredical Center, Omaha, NE