- Offers a complete overview including basic cardiopulmonary anatomy and physiology, the pathophysiology of commonly encountered cardiac and pulmonary disorders, diagnostic tests and procedures, therapeutic interventions, pharmacology, physical therapy evaluation and treatment, and clinical laboratory values and profiles.
- Uses a bulleted format to make finding information quick and easy.
- Lists the latest drugs used for the treatment of cardiopulmonary disorders.
- Includes information on laboratory medicine and pediatrics to help you apply cardiopulmonary principles to practice.
4. Cardiopulmonary Pathology
6. Cardiopulmonary Assessment
7. Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy Interventions
9. Laboratory Medicine