Part I IMAGING MODALITIES
1. The Elements of Cardiac Imaging, Stephen Miller
2. Echocardiography, Mary Etta King and Kaitlyn Lam
3. Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Lawrence Boxt and Amgad Makaryus
4. Cardiac Angiography, Stephen Miller and Anand Soni
5. Cardiac CT, Lawrence Boxt and Amgad Makaryus
Part II SPECIFIC DISEASES
6. Valvular Heart Disease, Stephen Miller and Anand Soni
7. Ischemic Heart Disease, Stephen Miller
8. Coronary CTA, Suhny Abbara
9. Pericardial and Myocardial Disease, Suhny Abbara and Stephen Miller
10. Congenital Heart Disease, Laureen Sena, Stephen Miller, and Lawrence Boxt
11. Thoracic Aortic Disease, John Santilli
The updated third edition of this best-selling Radiology Requisites™ volume concisely synthesizes all of today’s core knowledge about cardiac imaging. Clinically oriented coverage encompasses everything from basic principles through the latest diagnostic imaging techniques, equipment, and technology. This edition features new editors and new chapters on Cardiac CT, Coronary CTA, and more. Practice-proven tips and excellent problem-solving discussions are accompanied by nearly 718 figures (over 1000 pieces) of the highest quality, many of which have been updated and redrawn. The result is an outstanding review source for certification or recertification, as well as a highly user-friendly resource for everyday clinical practice.
- Covers valvular, ischemic, pericardial, myocardial, congenital, and thoracic/aortic heart disease.
- Describes all of the imaging modalities currently being used (plain film, ultrasound, CT, and MR), and discusses potential future developments.
- Delivers outstanding illustrations that demonstrate a full range of cardiac imaging approaches and findings.
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2009
- 19th February 2009
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Department of Radiology, Englewood Hospital Medical Center, Englewood, New Jersey
Chief, Cardiothoracic Imaging Division; Professor, Department of Radiology, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, USA
Stephen Miller is Associate Vice Provost of the UMUC Library at the University of Maryland University College (UMUC) and an Adjunct Professor in the UMUC Graduate School. Formerly, he was Director of the Digital Library of Georgia at the University of Georgia Libraries, and an archivist and project manager at Duke University's Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library. He holds a Master’s of Science in Library Science from the University of Kentucky School of Library and Information Science and a Master’s of Business Administration from University of Maryland University College.
Associate Vice Provost, UMUC Library,University of Maryland University College, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.