This unique, easy-to-access handbook returns with enhanced coverage and clear instructions on what to expect, what to avoid, and how to manage complications in the cath lab. Ideal for cardiologists who need a quick clinical primer on cardiac catheterization, it offers easy access to information on the latest diagnostic and treatment advances necessary for optimal patient care.
- Straightforward, easy-to-understand approach and pocket-sized format are ideal for reference on the go.
- Covers vascular closure devices, radial artery catheterization, congenital heart disease, and drug-coated, carotid, and renal stenting.
1. The Catheterization Laboratory
2. Arterial and Vascular Access
3. Coronary Angiography and Ventriculography
4. Hemodynamic Data
5. Peripheral Artery Disease and Angiography
6. The Electrophysiology Laboratory and Electrophysiologic Procedures
7. Special Techniques
8. High-Risk Cardiac Catheterization
9. Research Techniques
10. Interventional Cardiology Procedures
11. Optimization of Clinical Outcomes and Quality in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2016
- 12th August 2015
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Morton J. Kern, MD, FSCAI, FAHA, FACC, Professor de Medicina da Universidade da Califórnia, Irvine, Orange, Califórnia; Chief of Medicine, Health Care System Veterans Long Beach, Long Beach, Califórnia;
Professor of Medicine, University of California, Irvine, Orange, California; Chief of Medicine, Long Beach Veterans Health Care System, Long Beach, California
Paul Sorajja, MD, Diretor do Centro de Válvula e estrutural doença cardíaca, Minneapolis Instituto do Coração, Hospital Abbott Northwestern, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Director, Center for Valve and Structural Heart Disease, Minneapolis Heart Institute, Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Michael J Lim, MD, Co-Diretor do Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care (C4), Director da Divisão de Cardiologia, Professor de Medicina Interna, Jack Ford Shelby Professor Endowed em Cardiologia, Diretor, cateterismo cardíaco laboratório, Diretor, Doenças Cardiovasculares e Interventional Doenças cardiovasculares Fellowship Programas, escola de Medicina da Universidade de Saint Louis, St. Louis, Missouri
Co-Director, Center for Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care Director, Division of Cardiology Professor of Internal Medicine Jack Ford Shelby Endowed Professor of Cardiology Director, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Director, Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiovascular Diseases Fellowship Programs St Louis University School of Medicine St Louis, Missouri
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.