Now available for the first time - a convenient eBook on sports injuries of the shoulder and elbow from Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics, edited by Drs. S. Terry Canale and James H. Beaty! Load it onto your mobile device or laptop for quick access to world-renowned guidance on shoulder and elbow sports injuries from the experts at the Campbell Clinic.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Achieve optimal outcomes in managing sports injuries of the shoulder and elbow with practical, high-yield chapters on MRI in Orthopaedics • Shoulder and Elbow Injuries • Recurrent Dislocations • Traumatic Disorders • General Principles • and Shoulder and Elbow Arthroscopy.
- Vividly visualize how to proceed with 3 surgical videos, plus a wealth of completely new step-by-step illustrations and photos especially commissioned for this edition.
- Depend on the authority of Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics - the most trusted and widely used resource in orthopaedic surgery, authored by Drs. S. Terry Canale, James H. Beaty, and 5 other authorities from the world-renowned Campbell Clinic.
- Access other high-interest areas of Campbell's with these other mini eBooks:
- Reconstructive Procedures of the Knee: 978-0-323-10135-6
- Adult Spine Surgery: 978-0-323-10137-0
- Hand Surgery: 978-0-323-10138-7
- © Mosby 2013
- 4th September 2012
- eBook ISBN:
Harold B. Boyd Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Tennessee-Campbell Clinic, Memphis, Tennessee
Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Tennessee-Campbell Clinic, Memphis, Tennessee