Now available for the first time - a convenient eBook on adult spine surgery from Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics, edited by Drs. S. Terry Canale and James H. Beaty! Load it onto your mobile device or laptop for quick access to world-renowned guidance on adult spine surgery from the experts at the Campbell Clinic.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Achieve optimal outcomes in adult spine surgery with practical, high-yield chapters on Anatomy and Approaches • Fractures and Dislocations • Arthrodesis • LBP / Intervertebral Discs • Infections • and Other Disorders.
- Vividly visualize how to proceed with 3 surgical videos, plus a wealth of completely new step-by-step illustrations and photos especially commissioned for this edition.
- Depend on the authority of Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics - the most trusted and widely used resource in orthopaedic surgery, authored by Drs. S. Terry Canale, James H. Beaty, and 5 other authorities from the world-renowned Campbell Clinic.
- Access additional high-interest areas of Campbell's with these other mini eBooks:
- Reconstructive Procedures of the Knee: 978-0-323-10135-6
- Sports Injuries of the Shoulder and Elbow: 978-0-323-10136-3
- Hand Surgery: 978-0-323-10138-7
- © Mosby 2013
- 4th September 2012
- eBook ISBN:
Harold B. Boyd Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Tennessee-Campbell Clinic, Memphis, Tennessee
Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Tennessee-Campbell Clinic, Memphis, Tennessee
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.