- Describes how cameras work and how well they overcome the difficulties in making a technically perfect photo
- Covers causes of image faults
- Presents unique methods for testing cameras
- Covers integration of optics, electronics, and mechanics in contemporary cameras
Table of Contents
- Focusing. Exposure. Time Lag. Viewfinders. Film Support. Hardware. Testing. Appendices. Basic Optical Formulas. Focusing Error Formula. Cardinal Points for 35 mm SLR Lens. Bibliography. Glossary. Index.
- No. of pages: 309
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1992
- Published: April 7, 1992
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080500669
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Camera Technology"