- Covers how to recognise signs of bullying and sexual harassment
- The potential consequences of not dealing with allegations of bullying and sexual harassment, including legal action, impact on morale, absenteeism, productivity and reputation
- Guidance on writing and developing formal policies and procedures to deal with allegations of bullying and harassment
Table of Contents
- What is BASH? Why is this the manager’s responsibility? What can I do about it? What procedures should we adopt and develop? How can I help people enact the policies and procedures? Where does it all end?
- No. of pages: 116
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2006
- Published: January 31, 2006
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631493
About the Authors
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Bullying and Sexual Harassment"