- Inside this book you'll find coverage of these essential topics:
+ Cryptographic protocols used in wireless networks.
+ Key-based protocols, including key exchange and authentication techniques
+ Various types of wireless network attacks, including reflection, session hijacks, and Fluhrer-Mantin-Shamir (FMS) attacks.
+ Encryption/decryption standards and methods.
+ Multi-layered security architectures.
+ Secure sockets layer (SSL) and transport layer security (TLS) protocols.
+ Cellular telephone network architectures and their vulnerabilities.
+ Modulation techniques, such as direct-sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) and orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM)
- And you'll also find coverage on such cutting-edge topics as security techniques for ad hoc networks and protecting Bluetooth networks. If you're serious about wireless security, then this title belongs on your reference bookshelf!
Table of Contents
- 1. Security and Cryptography
2. Network Security Protocols
3. Security and the Layered Architecture
4. Voice-Oriented Wireless Networks
5. Data-Oriented Wireless Networks
6. Security in Traditional Wireless Networks
7. Security in Wireless Local Area Networks
8. Security in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks
- No. of pages: 272
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Newnes 2005
- Published: June 14, 2005
- Imprint: Newnes
- eBook ISBN: 9780080476315
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Bulletproof Wireless Security"