Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Building Wireless Sensor Networks: Application to Routing and Data Diffusion discusses challenges involved in securing routing in wireless sensor networks with new hybrid topologies. An analysis of the security of real time data diffusion—a protocol for routing in wireless sensor networks—is provided, along with various possible attacks and possible countermeasures. Different applications are introduced, and new topologies are developed. Topics include audio video bridging (AVB) switched Ethernet, which uses the representation of a network of wireless sensors by a grayscale image to construct routing protocols, thereby minimizing energy consumption and data sharing in vehicular ad-hoc networks.
Existing wireless networks aim to provide communication services between vehicles by enabling the vehicular networks to support wide range applications. New topologies are proposed first, based on the graphiton models, then the wireless sensor networks (WSN) based on the IEEE 802.15.4 standard (ZigBee sensors, and finally the Pancake graphs as an alternative to the Hypercube for interconnecting processors in parallel computer networks.
- Presents an analysis and protocol for routing in wireless sensor networks
- Presents ways to prevent attacks against this protocol
- Introduces different applications
- Develops new topologies
The public working in the field of networks
1. A Survey of Switched Ethernet Solutions for Real-time Audio/Video Communications
2. Representation of Networks of Wireless Sensors with a Grayscale Image: Application to Routing
3. Routing and Data Diffusion in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks
4. New "Graphiton" Model: A Computational Discrete Space, Self-Encoded as Trivalent Spin Networks
5. Beacon Cluster-Tree Construction for ZigBee/IEEE802.15.4 Networks
6. One-by-One Embedding of the Twisted Hypercube into Pancake Graph
- No. of pages:
- © ISTE Press - Elsevier 2018
- 1st September 2017
- ISTE Press - Elsevier
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Smain Femmam is currently Senior Director of Research at the University of Haute-Alsace in France and is on the editorial board of several journals. His research interests include signal processing for wireless communication-computers, estimation theory, adaptive filtering, array processing, distributed and embedding systems, complex theory and robotics.
University of Haute-Alsace, France
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.