- A primer for Library 2.0, and concrete steps available to libraries seeking to catch up to their web-savvy patrons
- Detailed and critical examinations of social networking sites, and their potential for libraries outreach
- Studies the actions librarians can take right now to prepare for the ‘border-bleeding’ between physical and virtual collections
Table of Contents
- Part 1 Basics: Library 2.0: The fundamentals; New library users. Part 2 The people's web: Folksonomic exchanges: Authority of the people; Mobile life and QR Code; Second Life and other massively multi-user environments; Arphids: Promise and dangers. Part 3 Quality and mettle: Fundamentally good service.
- No. of pages: 210
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2009
- Published: July 17, 2009
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631868
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Building Library 3.0"