- Features tips on the computer-based case simulations to prepare you for essential elements of the exam.
- Draws upon the personal experience of the best-selling author of USMLE reviews, Adam Brochert, MD, for trustworthy tips on how to study for the exam.
- Organizes material logically and allows quick spot review using bulleted and numbered lists, as well as many tables throughout the text.
1. Preventive Medicine and Biostatistics
Adult Screening Guidelines
Vitamins and Minerals
2. Pediatrics and Pediatric Subspecialties
3. Internal Medicine and Medical Subspecialties
General Internal Medicine
Immunology and Infectious Disease
4. Gynecology and Obstetrics
5. Psychiatry and Ethics
Schizophrenia and Psychotic Disorders
Drugs of Abuse
6. Surgery and Surgical Subspecialties
Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery
7. Radiology, Laboratory Medicine, and Pharmacology