1. Preventive Medicine and Biostatistics
Adult Screening Guidelines
Vitamins and Minerals
2. Pediatrics and Pediatric Subspecialties
3. Internal Medicine and Medical Subspecialties
General Internal Medicine
Immunology and Infectious Disease
4. Gynecology and Obstetrics
5. Psychiatry and Ethics
Schizophrenia and Psychotic Disorders
Drugs of Abuse
6. Surgery and Surgical Subspecialties
Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery
7. Radiology, Laboratory Medicine, and Pharmacology
This best-selling resource is completely updated, and still the most easy-to-use and effective high-yield review for USMLE Step 3. Covering all specialties and subspecialties included on the exam, it’s perfect for the busy house officer who needs a review that hits all the important and commonly tested concepts in a concise format. Over 100 high-yield figures illustrate important concepts, conditions, and imaging modalities. Get tips, insights, and guidance on how best to prepare and what to expect with the reader-friendly, succinct, and engaging writing style of best-selling author Adam Brochert, MD.
- Features tips on the computer-based case simulations to prepare you for essential elements of the exam.
- Draws upon the personal experience of the best-selling author of USMLE reviews, Adam Brochert, MD, for trustworthy tips on how to study for the exam.
- Organizes material logically and allows quick spot review using bulleted and numbered lists, as well as many tables throughout the text.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2013
- 21st November 2012
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Hematopathologist, Dahl-Chase Pathology Associates; Medical Director, Flow Cytometry Laboratory, Dahl-Chase Diagnostic Services; Medical Director, Affiliated Laboratories, Eastern Maine Medical Center, Bangor, Maine; Medical Director, Cancer Care of Maine Laboratory, Brewer, Maine; Medical Director, Mount Desert Island Hospital Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine; Faculty, University of Maine, Orono, Maine
Program Director, Family Medicine Residency Program, Kaiser Permanente Napa-Solano, Napa, California; Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Community and Family Medicine; University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, California