Now completely updated with the latest classifications of breast pathology and molecular diagnosis, David J. Dabbs’ Breast Pathology, 2nd Edition, remains your go-to source for integrated, comprehensive coverage of this fast-changing field. Written by internationally acclaimed pathologists, this definitive reference incorporates genomic and molecular information, clinical presentation, gross and microscopic pathologic findings, radiologic and laboratory diagnosis, immunohistochemistry, and theranostics – providing complete, authoritative information for pathology trainees, practitioners, and oncologists.
- Approximately 2,000 full-color pathological images clearly depict clinical, radiological, molecular, immunohistochemical, and theranostic aspects of disease.
- Quick reference points at the beginning of each chapter conveniently list all relevant diagnostic, theranostic, and genomic data for fast retrieval.
- Immunohistochemistry for each entity is mapped according to diagnostic, theranostic, and genomic applications with specific regards to disease entities in each chapter.
- Breast specimen handling is discussed in detail to ensure proper sampling and processing for optimal molecular and immunohistochemistry resulting.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2017
- 28th November 2016
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr Dabbs has twenty years of experience in the surgical pathology of solid tumors, with additional subspecialty-focused interest in the study of tumors of unknown origin, breast carcinoma, gynecologic pathology and tumor cytopathology. He served as Member of Medical & Scientific Advisory Board of US LABS, Inc. He offers national workshops in breast pathology and immunohistochemistry and has presented more than 100 papers in peer-reviewed journals and at national meetings
Professor of Pathology, University of Hawaii, John A Burns School of Medicine