Breast MRI is a comprehensive, practical resource entirely devoted to this state-of-the-art technique, which has emerged as a valuable adjunct to the conventional imaging modalities in the detection of primary and recurrent breast cancer. This brand-new medical reference book utilizes an atlas-type format that showcases numerous examples of each aspect of breast MRI, equipping you with the latest knowledge on effective breast image interpretation.
"I would recommend this textbook as a useful resource for a wide audience."
RAD Magazine, Oct 2014
- Compare your breast imaging findings to a wealth of breast MRI examples that capture the characteristic clinical presentation of both normal and diseased patients.
- Apply the most up-to-date information available on all aspects of breast MRI, including MRI-guided biopsy, breast cancer screening with MRI, MRI features of benign and malignant lesions, and MRI in the evaluation of newly diagnosed breast cancer.
- Take advantage of an image-rich, atlas-type format that offers the visual clarity you need for accurate interpretation.
- Access the full text and images online at Expert Consult.
- Setting Up and Optimizing a Breast MRI Practice
- Optimizing the Breast MRI Protocol
- CAD for Breast MRI
- Screening for Breast Cancer with Breast MRI
- MRI Features of DCIS
- MRI Features of Invasive Disease
- Benign Findings in Breast MRI
- High-Risk Findings in Breast MRI
- MRI Evaluation for Breast Cancer
- MRI of the Post-Operative Breast
- MRI for Breast Implant Evaluation
- MRI Guided Breast Biopsy
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2014
- 25th November 2013
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Assistant Professor of Radiology, UC Health/University Hospital, Breast Imaging Department, Cincinnati, OH
Professor of Radiology & Vice Chair of Research, Eugene L. & Sue R. Saenger Chair of Radiological Sciences, University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Director of Breast Imaging, Barrett Cancer Center, Cincinnati, Ohio
"This is a very comprehensive, detailed and easy to read book with adequate text and explanatory detail for a moderately experienced user. The numerous interspersed images are all of high quality and are clearly labelled, with the frequent inclusion of several examples of each condition described.
At an average cost of £52-£62 this is excellent value for money and is a high quality, detailed and relatively comprehensive text that updates the current use and scope of breast MRI.
I would recommend this textbook as a useful resource for a wide audience."
Reviewed by: Judi Curtis, University and St George's University of London Date: Oct 2014
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.