Breast Imaging: The Requisites, 2nd Edition, by Debra Ikeda, MD, presents all of today’s core knowledge about diagnostic imaging of the breast. Clinically oriented and easy to use, it shows you how to interpret the full range of imaging studies for the most accurate diagnoses. Updates include all-new digital mammography images throughout…new, full-color chapters on PET-CT imaging for high-risk patients and patients with breast disease…new images and data on MR imaging…and new ultrasound images, with an emphasis on ultrasound of normal structures. Compact yet authoritative, this work is an ideal reference for both board preparation and clinical practice.
- Focus on the essentials needed to pass the boards and ensure accurate diagnoses in clinical practice.
- Interpret the findings generated from each high-tech imaging modality used to image the breast, including digital mammography, MRI and MRI-guided procedures, ultrasound, and PET-CT imaging.
- Get outstanding visual guidance with more than 700 superb illustrations that demonstrate a full range of mammography approaches and findings.
- Grasp key information quickly with numerous outlines, tables, ''pearls,'' and boxed material for easy reference.
- Benefit from expert coverage of risk factors, image interpretation and workup, breast masses and calcifications, cancer and its treatment, silicone breast implants, the postoperative breast, clinical problems, invasive procedures, and much more.
- eBook ISBN:
Professor, Department of Radiology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA