Imaging of the Breast, by Drs. Lawrence Bassett, Mary Mahoney, Sophia Apple, and Carl D'Orsi, enables you to more accurately interpret the imaging findings for even your most challenging cases. A comprehensive look at breast imaging, it correlates radiologic images with pathology slides to strengthen the accuracy of your diagnosis. This entry in the Expert Radiology Series also addresses topics such as appropriateness criteria for various imaging approaches, the BI-RAD quality assessment and reporting tool, and image-guided interventional procedures. Access it all in full color in print and online.
- Confidently interpret breast imaging findings by looking at how various radiologic presentations correlate with pathology studies.
- Make the best imaging decisions with comprehensive coverage of the appropriateness criteria for various imaging modalities.
- Comply with accepted reporting standards thanks to in-depth information on Breast Imaging-Reporting and Data System.
- Enhance your interventional radiology skills with detailed guidance of these techniques.
- View breast pathology clearly with full-color images throughout.
- Search the complete text and all the illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2011
- 23rd November 2010
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Iris Cantor Professor of Breast Imaging, Department of Radiological Sciences, University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
Professor of Radiology & Vice Chair of Research, Eugene L. & Sue R. Saenger Chair of Radiological Sciences, University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Director of Breast Imaging, Barrett Cancer Center, Cincinnati, Ohio