List of contributors.
1. The role of docosahexaenoic acid in the evolution and function of the human brain (D.J. Kyle).
2. The effects of n-3 fatty acid deficiency and its reversal upon the biochemistry of the primate brain and retina (W.E. Connor, G.J. Anderson).
3. The lipid hypothesis of schizophrenia (D. Horrobin).
4. Apolipoprotein E and lipid mobilization in neuronal membrane remodeling and its relevance to Alzheimer's disease (M. Danik, J. Poirier).
5. Omega-3 fats in depressive disorders and violence: the context of evolution and cardiovascular health (J.R. Hibbeln, K.K. Mikino).
6. Plasma lipids and lipoproteins in personality disorder (E.R. Skinner, F.M. Corrigan).
7. Do long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids influence infant cognitive behaviour? (J.S. Forsyth, P. Willatts).
8. Molecular species of phospholipids during brain development (A.A. Farooqui, L.A. Horrocks).
9. Polyunsaturated fatty acids, brain phospholipids and the fetal alcohol syndrome (G. Burdge, A.D. Postle).