- Provides clinical applications of botulinum toxin for over 100 disorders for immediate access and easy reference during practice and treatment.
- Covers a broad array of hot topics, including botulinum toxin applications for the treatment of cranial-cervical dystonias, motor disorders in cerebral palsy, bruxism and temporomandibular disorders, headache, overactive bladder, chronic pelvic pain syndromes, arthritis joint pain, and wound healing.
- Focuses on approved uses with expert advice on thoroughly tested applications but also discusses new and emerging applications to expose you to additional treatment options.
- Presents the most comprehensive and up-to-date material available so you get all the information you need from this one resource.
- Offers the cross-disciplinary guidance of the best world-class expertise through an authoritative, international group of authors who demonstrate the applications of botulinum toxin across various specialties.
2. Molecular Structures and Functional Relationships of Botulinum Neurotoxins, Subramanyam Swaminathan, Editor: J. Oliver Dolly
3. Botulinum Neurotoxin – a Modular Nanomachine, Audrey Fischer, Lilia Koriazova, Myrta Oblatt-Montal and Mauricio Montal, Editor: J. Oliver Dolly
4. Interactions Between Botulinum Neurotoxins and Synaptic Vesicle Proteins, Axel T. Brunger, Rongsheng Jin, and Mark A. Breidenbach, Editor: J. Oliver Dolly
5. Immune Recognition of Botulinum Neurotoxins A and B and Molecular Elucidation of Immune Protection Against the Toxins, M. Zouhair Atassi, Editor: J. Oliver Dolly
6. Biology and Clinical Pharmacology of Botulinum Neurotoxin type C and Other Non-A/Non-B Botulinum Neurotoxins, Roberto Eleopra, Cesare Montecucco, Editor: M. Zouhair Atassi
7. Effects of Botulinum Toxin on Central Nervous Function, Carlo Trompetto, Giovanni Abbruzzese, Alfredo Berardelli, Antonio Suppa, Editor: Mark Hallett
8. Botulinum Neurotoxin Treatment of Cranial-Cervical Dystonia, Christopher Kenney, Joseph Jankovic, Editor: Alberto Albanese
9. Botulinum Neurotoxin Treatment of Limb and Occupational Dystonias, Barbara Illowsky Karp, Editor: Joseph Jankovic
10. Botulinum Neurotoxin in Tremors, Tics, Hemifacial Spasm, and Spasmodic Dysphonia, Anna Rita Bentivoglio, Alfonso Fasano, Alberto Albanese, Editor: Joseph Jankovic
11. Upper Limb Skin and Musculoskeletal Consequences of the Upper Motor Neuron Syndrome, Nathaniel Mayer, Alberto Esquenazi, Editor: Mark Hallett
12. Clinical Trials of Botulinum Neurotoxin in Adult Spasticity: Meta-Analysis of Outcomes, Antonio Elia, Graziella Filippine, Alberto Albanese, Editor: Mark Hallett
13. Biological & Mechanical Pathologies in Spastic