The objective of this book series is to provide a forum for exploring and analysing current environmental, technical and policy issues driving change in waste management.
In keeping with the multidisciplinary nature of the subject, topics and themes will reflect a broad cross-section of work in the field, including but not limited to the following:
• the development of waste management policies and strategies;
• economic analysis, decision analysis techniques;
• urban and industrial waste management in industrialised and developing countries;
• minimisation, recycling, characterisation, reuse, treatment and disposal of nuclear, industrial and solid wastes;
• technological developments, engineering, design and process optimization;
• processes governing the behaviour of wastes in the environment;
• environmental impacts and public health issues.