This practical new reference offers accessible, straightforward guidance on using MRI to evaluate diseases of the chest, abdomen, and pelvis. More than 1,050 superb imaging examples capture the appearance of normal anatomy as well as the pathologic entities most commonly encountered in practice. Key points boxes in each chapter make clinical guidance easy to find and apply.
- Examines the MR imaging findings associated with both normal anatomy and common disease entities in the liver · pancreas, bile ducts, and gallbladder · spleen · adrenal glands · kidneys · peritoneum and retro¬peritoneum · female pelvis · male pelvis · bladder · and breast, providing all of the guidance needed to formulate specific diagnoses and to accurately stage neoplasms.
- Includes a chapter on MR angiography.
- Uses more than 1,050 high-quality MR images to clearly demonstrate every concept.
- Offers numerous summary boxes that display important information at a glance.
- Body MR Techniques and MR of the Liver
Adam Fisher MD and Evan Siegelman
2. MRI of the Bile Ducts, Gallbladder and Pancreas
Saroja Adusumilli MD and Evan Siegelman MD
3. MRI of the Adrenal Glands
Evan Siegelman MD
4. MRI of the Kidneys
E. Scott Pretorius MD
5. MRI of the Spleen
Laura Carucci MD and Evan Siegelman MD
6. MRI of the Peritoneum and Retroperitoneum
Drew Torigian MD and Evan Siegelman
7. MRI of Female Pelvis
Evan Siegelman MD
8. Fetal MRI
Anne Hubbard MD
9. MRI of the Bladder and Male Pelvis
E Scott Pretorius MD and Evan Siegelman
10. MRI of the Breast
Mark Rosen MD PhD and Evan Siegelman MD
11. MRI-MRA of the Aorta
David Roberts MD PhD
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2005
- 8th December 2004
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Associate Professor of Radiology, Chief, MRI Section, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.