- Considers all worldwide opinions and approaches to management, and includes key data on surgical outcomes to better inform your clinical decision-making.
- Includes bonus videos of surgeries from Dr. Blumgart’s own archives, as well as operative videos from the Memorial Sloan Kettering video library, showing you how to proceed step by step for optimal patient outcomes.
- Covers exactly what you need to know, balancing basic science with information on clinical practice.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of Contents
Liver, Biliary, and Pancreatic Anatomy and Physiology
Anesthetic Management, Preoperative and Postoperative Care
Techniques of Biliary Tract Intervention: Radiologic, Endoscopic, and Surgical
Biliary Tract Disease
Liver and Pancreas Transplantation
Hepatobiliary Injury and Hemorrhage
- No. of pages: 2120
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier 2016
- Published: October 10, 2016
- Imprint: Elsevier
- eBook ISBN: 9780323340878
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780323340625
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Blumgart's Surgery of the Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas, 2-Volume Set"