Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Synthetic Materials to Bionanocomposites: An overview
2. Polymer blends as matrix materials for the preparation of nanocomposites
3. Natural polymers as constituents of bionanocomposites
4. Processing Methods of Bionanocomposites
5. Characterization Techniques for Bionanocomposites
6. Chitin and Chitosan-Based Bionanocomposites
7. Starch-Based Bionanocomposites
8. Alginate-Based Bionanocomposites
9. Cellulose-Based Bionanocomposites
10. Curcumin-Based Bionanocomposites
11. Glycogen-Based Bionanocomposites
12. Protein-Based Bionanocomposites
13. Polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHA) based bionanocomposites
14. Polymeric materials as Bionanocomposites
15. Computational Studies on Bionanocomposites
16. Bionanocomposites in Food Industry
17. Biomedical Applications of Bionanocomposites
18. Applications of Bionanocomposites in Agriculture
19. Bionanocomposites in Water Treatment
20. Bionanocomposites in Sensor Technology
21. Enzyme based therapeutic applications of bionanocomposites
22. Future Horizons of Bionanocomposites
Bionanocomposites: Green Synthesis and Applications provides an in-depth study on the synthesis of a variety of bionanocomposites from different types of raw materials. In addition, the book offers an overview on the synthesis and applications of environmentally friendly bionanocomposites, with an emphasis on bionanocomposites of natural products. Final sections focus on various characterization techniques, their production, and the future prospects of sustainable bionanocomposites.
- Outlines the major characterization methods and processing techniques for bionanocomposites
- Explores how bionanocomopsites are being used to design new projects in medicine and environmental engineering
- Discusses how the properties of a variety of bionanocomposite classes make them suitable for particular industrial applications
Materials scientists, engineers and manufacturers in biomedicine and environmental engineering
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 26th June 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
Khalid Mahmod Zia is Associate Professor, Department of Applied Chemistry, Government College University Faisalabad, Pakistan. His research focuses on the design of biocompatible products, and the synthesis and characterization of biodegradable polyurethane by incorporation polysaccharides into the backbone of PUs to be applicable as biomedical implants.
Associate Professor, Department of Applied Chemistry, Government College University Faisalabad, Pakistan
Farukh Jabeen is a Research Fellow at the Center for Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases, Laurentian University, Canada. Her research the modelling of biomolecules and computer-aided drug delivery systems.
Center for Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases, Laurentian University, Canada
Muhammad Naveed Anjum is Assistant Professor,Department of Applied Chemistry & Biochemistry, Government College University Faisalabad, Pakistan. His research focuses on the synthesis of nanostructures of polymer and their applications.
Department of Applied Chemistry and Biochemistry, Government College University Faisalabad, Pakistan
Dr. Saiqa Ikram is Associate Professor at the Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Jamia Millia Islamia (Central University) New Delhi, India. She previous held research posts at Delhi College of Engineering and the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. Dr. Ikram’s research interests include inorganic chemistry, polymer synthesis, nanomaterials, and bio-based materials.
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Natural Sciences, New Delhi Central University, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.