Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. A narrative about our work on the endless frontier of editing
2. The puzzling evolution of aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases
Lluis Ribas de Pouplana
3. Structural basis of the tRNA recognition by aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases
4. Putting Amino Acids onto tRNAs: The Aminoacyl-tRNA Synthetases as Catalysts
Rebecca Wagner Alexander
5. Chapter title to be confirmed
Susan A. Martinis
6. Trans-editing by aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase-like editing domains
Karin Musier-Forsyth and Alexandra B. Kuzmishin Nagy
7. Adaptive and maladaptive mistranslation arising from aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases
8. Noncanonical inputs and outputs of tRNA aminoacylation
Hubert Dominique Becker
9. Structures and functions of multi-tRNA synthetase complexes
Sunghoon Kim and Myung Hee Kim
10. Mitochondrial aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases
Joseph W. Chihade
11. Non-canonical functions of human cytoplasmic tyrosyl-, tryptophanyl- and other aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases
12. Aminoacyl-tRNA Synthetases in Cell Signaling
Paul L. Fox and Peng Yao
13. Human diseases linked to cytoplasmic aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases
14. Aminoacyl-tRNA Synthetases as Drug Targets
15. Engineering aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases for use in synthetic biology
16. Novel functions of cytoplasmic aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases shaping the hallmarks of cancer
Biology of Aminoacyl-tRNA Synthetases, Volume 48 in The Enzymes series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on A narrative about our work on the endless frontier of editing, The puzzling evolution of aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases, Structural basis of the tRNA recognition by aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases, Catalytic strategies of aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases, Trans-editing by aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase-like editing domains, Adaptive and maladaptive mistranslation arising from aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases, Non-canonical inputs and outputs of tRNA aminoacylation, Structure and function of multi-tRNA synthetase complexes, Mitochondrial aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases, Non-canonical functions of human cytoplasmic tyrosyl-, tryptophanyl- and other aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases, and much more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in The Enzymes series
Specialists in the field of Enzymes
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 1st November 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Lluís Ribas de Pouplana is ICREA Research Professor at IRB Barcelona, Spain
IRB Barcelona, Spain
Laurie S. Kaguni is at Michigan State University, MI, USA
Michigan State University, MI, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.