Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. The endless frontier of tRNA synthetases
2. The evolution of aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases: From dawn to LUCA
Lluís Ribas de Pouplana
3. Putting amino acids onto tRNAs: The aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases as catalysts
Rebecca W. Alexander and Tamara L. Hendrickson
4. Trans-editing by aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase-like editing domains
Alexandra B. Kuzmishin Nagy, Marina Bakhtina and Karin Musier-Forsyth
5. Noncanonical inputs and outputs of tRNA aminoacylation
Marine Hemmerle, Marion Wendenbaum, Guillaume Grob, Nathaniel Yakobov, Nassira Mahmoudi, Bruno Senger, Sylvain Debard, Frédéric Fischer and Hubert Dominique Becker
6. Structures and functions of multi-tRNA synthetase complexes
Myung Hee Kim and Sunghoon Kim
7. Mitochondrial aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases
8. Non-canonical functions of human tytoplasmic tyrosyl-, tryptophanyl- and other aminoacyl- tRNA synthetases
Keisuke Wakasugi and Takumi Yokosawa
9. Aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases in cell signaling
Peng Yao and Paul L. Fox
10. Human diseases linked to cytoplasmic aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases
Lei Jiang, Julia Jones and Xiang-Lei Yang
11. Aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases as drug targets
Maria Lukarska and Andrés Palencia
12. Engineering aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases for use in synthetic biology
Natalie Krahn, Jeffery Tharp, Ana Crnković and Dieter Söll
13. Novel functions of cytoplasmic aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases shaping the hallmarks of cancer
Justin Wang and Xiang-Lei Yang
Biology of Aminoacyl-tRNA Synthetases, Volume 48 in The Enzymes series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on A narrative about our work on the endless frontier of editing, The puzzling evolution of aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases, Structural basis of the tRNA recognition by aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases, Catalytic strategies of aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases, Trans-editing by aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase-like editing domains, Adaptive and maladaptive mistranslation arising from aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases, Non-canonical inputs and outputs of tRNA aminoacylation, Structure and function of multi-tRNA synthetase complexes, Mitochondrial aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases, Non-canonical functions of human cytoplasmic tyrosyl-, tryptophanyl- and other aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases, and much more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in The Enzymes series
Specialists in the field of Enzymes
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 23rd October 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Lluís Ribas de Pouplana is ICREA Research Professor at IRB Barcelona, Spain
IRB Barcelona, Spain
Laurie S. Kaguni is at Michigan State University, MI, USA
Michigan State University, MI, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.