Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Companion Simulations and Modeling to NMR-Based Dynamical Studies of Proteins
Kim A. Sharp
2. Reverse Micelle Encapsulation of Proteins for NMR Spectroscopy
Brian Fuglestad, Bryan S. Marques, Christine Jorge, Nicole E. Kerstetter, Kathleen G. Valentine and A. Joshua Wand
3. Characterizing Protein Hydration Dynamics Using Solution NMR Spectroscopy
Christine Jorge, Bryan S. Marques, Kathleen G. Valentine and A. Joshua Wand
4. Understanding Protein Function Through an Ensemble Description Characterization of Functional States by 19F NMR
Christopher Di Pietrantonio, Aditya Pandey, Jerome Gould, Advait Hasabnis and Robert Scott Prosser
5. Overhauser Dynamic Nuclear Polarization for the Study of Hydration Dynamics, Explained
John M. Franck and Songi Han
6. Chemical Exchange
Arthur G. Palmer III and Hans Koss
7. Characterization of Internal Protein Dynamics and Conformational Entropy by NMR Relaxation
Matthew A. Stetz, José A. Caro, Sravya Kotaru, Xuejun Yao, Bryan Marques, Kathleen G. Valentine and A. Joshua Wand
8. NMR Methods for Characterizing the Basic Side Chains of Proteins: Electrostatic Interactions, Hydrogen Bonds, and Conformational Dynamics
Dan Nguyen, Chuanying Chen, B. Montgomery Pettitt and Junji Iwahara
9. Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy of RNA
Alexander Marchanka and Teresa Carlomagno
10. DNP-Assisted NMR Investigation of Proteins at Endogenous Levels in Cellular Milieu
Whitney N. Costello, Yiling Xiao and Kendra K. Frederick
11. Identification of Unknown Metabolomics Mixture Compounds by Combining NMR, MS, and Cheminformatics
Abigail Leggett, Cheng Wang, Da-Wei Li, Arpad Somogyi, Lei Bruschweiler-Li and Rafael Brüschweiler
12. STD NMR as a Technique for Ligand Screening and Structural Studies
Samuel Walpole, Serena Monaco, Ridvan Nepravishta and Jesus Angulo
13. An ELISA-Based Screening Platform for Ligand-Receptor Discovery
Sinem Ozgul, Sventja von Daake, Sumie Kakehi, Davide Sereni, Natalia Denissova, Carlie Hanlon, Yuanpeng Janet Huang, John K. Everett, Cuifeng Yin, Gaetano T. Montelione and Davide Comoletti
14. Protein–Small Molecule Interactions by waterLOGSY
Renjie Huang and Ivanhoe K.H. Leung
15. Applications of Dissolution-DNP for NMR Screening
Yaewon Kim and Christian Hilty
Biological NMR, Part B, the latest release in the Methods of Enzymology series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on a variety of topics, including Protein methyl labeling, Membrane protein expression – yeast, Protein aromatic labeling, His-tag/Metal contamination, Bicelles, nanodiscs & micelles MP host, PTM – phosphorylation, PTM – lipidation, Screening platform for receptor-ligand discovery, Solution Spectroscopy, Large protein strategies, NUS data collection/analysis, F19 incl. hydration, ODNP - hydration, Reverse micelle - Hydration, Solid State Spectroscopy, SS NMR membrane proteins, SS NMR soluble/aggregate proteins, SS DNP - general, SS NMR nucleic acids, and much more.
- Authoritative contributors
- Protocols for state-of-the-art advances
A broad survey of recent advances in biological NMR including applications in drug discovery
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 16th January 2019
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. A. Joshua Wand teaches at the Department of Biochemistry & Biophysics, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, USA
University of Pennsylvania, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.