I. Exposure To and Mechanisms Of Actions of Electric and Magnetic Fields:
1. Sources and Characteristics of Electromagnetic Fields in the Environment, D.W. Deno and D.O. Carpenter.
2. Radiofrequency Radiation in the Environment: Sources, Exposure Standards, and Related Issues, R.F. Cleveland, Jr..
3. The Thermal Noise Limit for Threshold Effects of Electric and Magnetic Fields in Biological Systems, J.C. Weaver and R.D. Astumian.
4. The Influence of Electromagnetic Fields on Biologic and Model Membranes, D.V. Zhelev and D. Needham.
5. Electric Activation of Membrane Enzymes: Cellular Transduction of High- and Low-Level Periodic Signals, T.Y. Tsong and C.J. Gross.
6. Direct Current Magnetic Fields: Mechanisms of Action, A.D. Rosen.
7. Physiological Effects of Magnetic Fields May Be Mediated Through Actions on the State of Calcium Ions in Solution, S. Ayrapetyan, A. Avanesian, T. Avetisian and S. Majinian.
II. Behavioral and Neural Effects of Electric and Magnetic Fields:.
8. Non-Ionizing Radiation and Neuroscience, U.A. Kholodov.
9. Effects of Magnetic and Electric Fields in Invertebrates and Lower Vertebrates, M. Kavaliers and K.P. Ossenkopp.
10. Detection of and Receptors for Magnetic Fields in Birds, R.C. Beason and P. Semm.
11. The Pineal Gland and Melantonin Synthesis: Their Responses to Manipulations of Static Magnetic Fields, R.J. Reiter.
12. Neuroendocrine Responses to Electric and Magnetic Fields, B.W. Wilson.
13. Behavioral Effects of Electromagnetic Fields in Animals, K. Salzinger.
14. Phasic Behavioral and Endocrine Effects of Microwaves of Non-Thermal Intensity,