- An essential reference for all involved in food science
- Updated eighth edition of this classic book
Table of Contents
- A note on food composition; List of figures; Dictionary; Appendix: Table 1 Units of physical quantities and multiples and submultiples of units; Table 2 Labelling reference values for foods; Table 3 US/Canadian Recommeneded Dietary Allowances and Acceptable Intakes, 1997 – 2001; Table 4 EU Population Reference Intakes of Nutrients, 1993; Table 5 UK Reference Nutrient Intakes, 1991; Table 6 Recommended Nutrient Intakes for Vitamins, FAO 2001; Table 7 Permitted food additives in the European Union; Table 8 Nomenclature of fatty acids.
- No. of pages: 552
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2006
- Published: June 9, 2006
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845691653
About the Author
D A Bender
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Benders’ Dictionary of Nutrition and Food Technology"