Banking and Finance
Managing the Moral Dimension
Free Global ShippingNo minimum order
Jim Lynch provides a fresh in-depth study of the moral pressures experienced by bankers and shows how to tackle them realistically. The reader is guided through the world of banking and finance and shown in practical terms how to balance the moral aspects of banking and its other dimensions. This book treats morality and ethical behaviour as factors which have to be managed effectively if financial services are to weather the storms which lie ahead.
Table of Contents
- A new era of banking and finance; The moral dimension of personal behaviour in banking; The moral dimension of organisational behaviour of banking; The moral roots of banking and financial services; Customers perceptions of the moral dimension in banking; Threats to the moral dimension in banking; The touchstones of ethical behaviour in banking; The ethics of stakeholder care in banking; The ethics of relationship banking; Towards a global moral dimension in banking; The future of the moral dimension in banking.
- No. of pages: 272
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 1994
- Published: October 31, 1994
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845698966
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Banking and Finance"