Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
A guide to the control of leachate, including failure mechanisms, design, construction, inspection, maintenance and repair.
- Introduction 1.1 Leachate Generation and Control 1.2 Applicable Federal Regulations 1.3 Minimum Technology Guidance
- Failure Mechanisms 2.1 Discussion of Potential Mechanisms 2.2 Confirmation of Mechanisms
- Design 3.1 Introduction 3.2 System Layout 3.3 General Design Considerations 3.4 Drainage Layer 3.5 Collection Pipe Network 3.6 Filter Layer 3.7 Other Components
- Construction 4.1 Introduction 4.2 Plans and Specifications 4.3 Construction Quality Assurance Plan
- 1 Inspection 5.1 Introduction 5.2 Regular or Periodic Inspections 5.3 Special Inspections
- Maintenance 6.1 Introduction 6.2 Mechanical Methods 6.3 Hydraulic Methods
- Repair 7.1 Introduction 7.2 Maintenance Techniques 7.3 Chemical Techniques 7.4 Replacement Techniques References Copyright Notice
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 1986
- 31st December 1986
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.