Risky Behaviours in the Top 400 iOS and Android Apps is a concise overview of the security threats posed by the top apps in iOS and Android apps. These apps are ubiquitous on a phones and other mobile devices, and are vulnerable to a wide range digital systems attacks, This brief volume provides security professionals and network systems administrators a much-needed dive into the most current threats, detection techniques, and defences for these attacks.
- An overview of security threats posed by iOS and Android apps.
- Discusses detection techniques and defenses for these attacks
Security professional, network systems administrators
- About the Authors
- Chapter 1. The Mobile Application Pentest
- Chapter 2. Configuring Mobile Security Framework for Static Analysis
- Chapter 3. Static Analysis
- Static Analysis of Android Source code
- Static Analysis of iOS Source Code
- Chapter 4. Configuring MobSF for Dynamic Analysis
- Dynamic Analysis of Android Application
- Chapter 5. Case Studies
- Android Premium SMS Malware Analysis
- AppLock MITM Password Reset Vulnerability
- Bypassing PIN in Whisper Android Application
- No. of pages:
- © Syngress 2016
- 16th December 2015
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Henry Dalziel is a serial education entrepreneur, founder of Concise Ac Ltd, online cybersecurity blogger and e-book author. He writes for the Concise-Courses.com blog and has developed numerous cybersecurity continuing education courses and books. Concise Ac Ltd develops and distributes continuing education content [books and courses] for cybersecurity professionals seeking skill enhancement and career advancement. The company was recently accepted onto the UK Trade & Investment's (UKTI) Global Entrepreneur Programme (GEP).
Founder, Concise Ac Ltd, UK