Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Risky Behaviours in the Top 400 iOS and Android Apps is a concise overview of the security threats posed by the top apps in iOS and Android apps. These apps are ubiquitous on a phones and other mobile devices, and are vulnerable to a wide range digital systems attacks, This brief volume provides security professionals and network systems administrators a much-needed dive into the most current threats, detection techniques, and defences for these attacks.
- An overview of security threats posed by iOS and Android apps.
- Discusses detection techniques and defenses for these attacks
Security professional, network systems administrators
- About the Authors
- Chapter 1. The Mobile Application Pentest
- Chapter 2. Configuring Mobile Security Framework for Static Analysis
- Chapter 3. Static Analysis
- Static Analysis of Android Source code
- Static Analysis of iOS Source Code
- Chapter 4. Configuring MobSF for Dynamic Analysis
- Dynamic Analysis of Android Application
- Chapter 5. Case Studies
- Android Premium SMS Malware Analysis
- AppLock MITM Password Reset Vulnerability
- Bypassing PIN in Whisper Android Application
- No. of pages:
- © Syngress 2015
- 10th December 2015
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Henry Dalziel is a serial education entrepreneur, founder of Concise Ac Ltd, online cybersecurity blogger and e-book author. He writes for the Concise-Courses.com blog and has developed numerous cybersecurity continuing education courses and books. Concise Ac Ltd develops and distributes continuing education content [books and courses] for cybersecurity professionals seeking skill enhancement and career advancement. The company was recently accepted onto the UK Trade & Investment's (UKTI) Global Entrepreneur Programme (GEP).
Founder, Concise Ac Ltd, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.