- Detailed descriptions are offered on the principles and practice of auriculotherapy.
- Exceptionally illustrated, it features drawings and photos that are easily interpreted.
- A wide range of types and principles of ear acupuncture are presented.
- The author is a well-known and respected auriculotherapy teacher.
Overview and history of auriculotherapy
Theoretical basis of auriculotherapy
Anatomy of the auricle
Somatotopic representation on the ear
Nogier phases of auricular medicine
Auricular diagnosis procedures
Auriculotherapy treatment techniques
Auriculotherapy treatment protocols
Treatment protocol index
Index of ear reflex points
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2003
- 10th March 2003
- Churchill Livingstone
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN: