Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Regulation machineries of ATP synthase from phototroph
2. Structure and supramolecular architecture of chloroplast ATP synthase
3. Chloroplast ATP Synthase from Green Microalgae
4. Subunit movements in H-ATPases from chloroplasts detected by single molecule FRET
5. Regulation and control of the chloroplast ATP synthase: mechanisms and impact on maintaining efficient photosynthesis and photoprotection
David Mark Kramer
6. Sensing both H+ Accumulation in the Lumenal Space and Electron Accumulation in Plastoquinone Pool of Thylakoid Membranes Oxidize P700 to P700+ to Suppress ROS Production in Photosystem I in Response to Fluctuation of photosynthesis Activity in C3 Plants
7. Regulation of photosynthesis by cyclic electron transport around photosystem I
8. Regulation of the biogenesis of chloroplast ATP synthase
Advances in Botanical Research, Volume 96, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on the Structure and supramolecular architecture of chloroplast ATP synthase, Chloroplast ATP Synthase from Green Microalgae, Subunit movements in H-ATPases from chloroplasts detected by single molecule FRET, Regulation and control of the chloroplast ATP synthase: mechanisms and impact on maintaining efficient photosynthesis and photoprotection, Regulation machineries of ATP synthase from phototroph, How do we understand the formation of delta-pH in photosynthesis?, Regulation of photosynthesis by cyclic electron transport around photosystem, and the Biogenesis regulation of chloroplast ATP synthase.
- Presents the most recent biological knowledge and advances on ATP Synthase in Photosynthetic Organisms
- Content covers innovations to biotechnological, aquacultural and chemical developments about ATP Synthase in Photosynthetic Organisms
- Written by the most experienced authors in the field
Any and all scientists in the scientific community working on ATP Synthase in Photosynthetic Organisms, including undergraduates, graduates, researchers and academics
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 18th September 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Ph.D from the graduate school of Science and Engineering at Waseda University in Tokyo in 1985 Ph.D research : Biochemical studies of the chloroplast ATP synthase Apr. 2018 - present, Director of CLS, Tokyo Tech. Apr. 2016 - Mar. 2018, Vice director of Laboratory for Chemistry and Life Science (CLS), Tokyo Tech. Nov. 2012 - Mar. 2016, Vice director of CRL, Tokyo Tech. Apr. 2009 - present, Professor at CRL, Tokyo Tech. Jan. 1995 - Mar. 2009, Assoc. Prof. at Chemical Resources Laboratory (CRL), Tokyo Tech. Jul. 1987 - Dec. 1994, Assist. Prof. at Yokohama City Univ. Apr. 1985 - Jun. 1987, Assist. Prof. at Waseda Univ.
Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.