Chapter 1, Size Effects in the Chemistry of Small Clusters ((M. Arenz et al.).
2. CO oxidation on small gold clusters
3. The CO Chemistry of supported PdN Clusters
4. The polymerization of acetylene on supported clusters
5. Size-selected, supported clusters: Exciting new model systems for electrocatalysis
Chapter 2. Chemical reactivity and catalytic properties of size-selected gas phase metal clusters (S.M. Lang et al.).
2. Experimental techniques in cluster ion chemistry
3. Concepts in cluster ion chemistry
4. Catalytic activity of gas phase clusters
5. Concluding remarks
Chapter 3. Probing the Unique Size-Dependent Properties of Small Au Clusters, Au Alloy Clusters, and CO Chemisorbed Au Clusters in the Gas Phase (H.-J. Zhai et al.).
2. Experimental method
3. Electronic and structural properties of elemental gold clusters
4. Novel gold alloy clusters
5. Gold as hydrogen in Si-Au and B-Au clusters
6. CO chemisorption on Au clusters: Implications for nanogold catalysis
7. Concluding remarks
Chapter 4. Aun and Agn (n=1–8) Nanocluster Catalysts: Gas Phase Reactivity to Deposited Structures (S.K. Buratto et al.).
2. Experimental Methods
3. Interactions between Aun and Agn cluster ions and small alkenes
4. Aun+ and Agn+ deposited on TiO2 (110) surfaces under soft-landing conditions
Chapter 5. Oxide-supported metal clusters (M. Chen, D.W. Goodman)
2. Alumina supported metal clusters