* Features broad coverage of fundamentals of atmospheric geophysics with values for fluxes, cross-sections, and radiances
* Covers techniques that illustrate principles of measurements with typical values
* Contains numerous references to original literature
Table of Contents
- Preface. Introduction. The UV-What, Where and Why. Radiometry. Sensors. Space Operations. The Earth's Atmosphere. Solar Photoabsorption. Photon Cross Sections. Airglow. Aurora. Scattering and Fluorescence. Atmospheric Ultraviolet Backgrounds. Radidance and Transmission Codes. Ozone and Lower
Atmospheric Composition. Upper Atmospheric Composition and Density. Global Auroral Imaging. Ionospheric Electron Density. Index.
- No. of pages: 320
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1992
- Published: September 14, 1992
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080918808
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Atmospheric Ultraviolet Remote Sensing"