Atlas of Pediatric Surgical Techniques—a title in the new Surgical Techniques Atlas series edited by Drs Townsend and Evers—presents state-of-the-art updates on the full range of pediatric surgical techniques performed today. Dai H. Chung, MD and Mike Chen, MD offer you expert advice on a variety of procedures and help you expand your repertoire and hone your clinical skills.
- Access the fully searchable contents of the book and procedural videos online at expertconsult.com.
- Get coverage of hot topics like laparascopic techniques, ECMO cannulation, and bariatric surgery.
- View 150 full-color anatomic drawings and step-by-step intraoperative photographs that highlight key surgical issues and techniques.
- Master key techniques through videos that show them performed by the physicians who pioneered them.
- Avoid complications thanks to discussions of pearls and pitfalls.
- Choose between open and closed alternatives and get better patient outcomes.
Section I General
CHAPTER 1 Vascular Access
Deborah F. Billmire
CHAPTER 2 Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Cannulation
Thomas Pranikoff and Michael H. Hines
Section II Head and Neck
CHAPTER 3 Thyroglossal Duct Cyst
Michael D. Josephs
CHAPTER 4 Branchial Anomalies
Tory A. Meyer
Section III Thoracic
CHAPTER 5 Esophageal Atresia with Tracheoesophageal Fistula
CHAPTER 6 Cervical Esophagostomy
CHAPTER 7 Thoracoscopic Repair of Esophageal Atresia with Tracheoesophageal Fistula
Mark L. Wulkan
CHAPTER 8 Esophageal Replacement
Belinda Hsi Dickie and Richard G. Azizkhan
CHAPTER 9 Esophageal Replacement: Gastric Tube Pull-Up
Saleem Islam and Ronald B. Hirschl
CHAPTER 10 Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia and Eventration of the Diaphragm
Jason S. Frischer, Keith A. Kuenzler, and Charles J. H. Stolar
CHAPTER 11 Surgical Treatment of Chest Wall Deformities: Nuss Procedure
Michael J. Goretsky and Donald Nuss
CHAPTER 12 Surgical Treatment of Chest Wall Deformities: Open Repair
Robert C. Shamberger
CHAPTER 13 Patent Ductus Arteriosus
Peter B. Manning
CHAPTER 14 Congenital Lung Anomalies
Elizabeth A. Beierle and Mike K. Chen
Section IV Abdomen
CHAPTER 15 Duodenal Obstruction
Daniel von Allmen
CHAPTER 16 Malrotation: Ladd Procedure
Brad W. Warner
CHAPTER 17 Meconium Disease
Mary L. Brandt
CHAPTER 18 Hirschsprung Disease: Transanal Pull-Through
Stig Somme and Jacob C. Langer
CHAPTER 19 Hirschsprung Disease: Soave (Open and Laparoscopic-Assisted) and Duhamel Techniques
Anne C. Kim and Daniel H. Teitelbaum
CHAPTER 20 Hirschsprung Disease: Swenson Pull-Through Procedure
CHAPTER 21 Imperfora
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2011
- 20th September 2010
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN: