Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Atlas of Endoscopy Imaging in Inflammatory Bowel Disease is a complete reference providing all aspects of endoscopy imaging in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Building on the etiology and pathogenesis of IBD and taking into account the wide range of clinical presentations and phenotypes that reflect a long list of endoscopic features, this book systematically and exclusively presents all IBD-related endoscopy imaging for optimal understanding, diagnosis and management.
- Provides systemic classification and characterization of endoscopy imaging in the surgically altered bowel and in healthy and diseased IBD patients
- Incorporates state-of-the-art research in the area of endoscopy imaging in CD and UC, from current literature and the vast experience of a panel of national and international experts
- Covers all possible aspects related to endoscopic imaging in Inflammatory bowel disease
Medical students, residents, fellows, practicing clinicians, GI endoscopists, IBD specialists, advanced health care providers and different specialties including physicians and surgeons
- Introduction and classification of IBD
2. Set up of endoscopy in IBD
3. Normal GI mucosa
4. Crohn’s Disease: Inflammatory Type
5. Crohn’s Disease: Fibrostenotic Type
6. Crohn’s Disease: Penetrating Type
7. Crohn’s Disease-Perianal
8. Crohn’s Disease: Post-surgical
9. Ulcerative Colitis
10. Indeterminate Colitis and IBD-U
11. Ulcerative Colitis-Post Surgical
12. Neoplasia in IBD
13. Diversion bowel disease
14. Scoring endoscopic mucosal inflammation and mucosal healing
15. Scoring histologic mucosal inflammation and mucosal healing
16. IBD surgery associated complications
17. Capsule endoscopy in IBD
20. Confocal endomicroscopy
21. Molecular imaging
22. Other Image-enhanced endoscopy in IBD
23. Superimposed infection on IBD
24. IBD-associated digestive disorders
25. IBD-like conditions: Infectious
26. IBD-like conditions: Immune-mediated
27. IBD after organ transplant
28. IBD-like conditions: Vasculopathy
29. IBD-like conditions: Medications
30. IBD-like conditions: Immune deficiency
31. IBD-like conditions: Monogenetic disorders
32. IBD-like conditions: Miscellaneous
33. Intestinal ulcers and stricture with unknown etiology
34. Histology correlation with common endoscopic abnormalities
35. Transluminal imaging in IBD
36. Bleeding lesions in IBD
37. Bezoars and foreign bodies in IBD
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 14th May 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Shen is the head and medical director of the IBD Center at Columbia. He is also the Vice Chair for Innovation in Medicine and Surgery and a Professor of Medicine (in Surgery). He is one of the world’s pre-eminent leaders in interventional inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) due to his specialized expertise in treating a wide range of pouch-related disorders. In addition to pouchitis and pouch diseases, Dr. Shen specializes in IBD, GI endoscopy (including endoscopic pouch procedures), and imaging technology. Dr. Shen is known as a pioneer in interventional treatment for IBD - this includes postponing or eliminating the need for surgery in some cases.
Medical Director of the IBD Center at Columbia, USA.
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.