Ideal as a quick, easy-to-use reference in the laboratory or clinical setting, Atlas of Diagnostic Hematology is an abundantly illustrated guide to the vast range of malignant and non-malignant disorders of the blood. More than 1,200 vibrant, full-color images enable you to identify and compare the unique clinical and histologic features of various blood disorders and confidently reach a diagnosis. Coverage includes photos of actual cases that span the entire range of this complex field, including rare conditions and difficult diagnoses.
- Normal Hemopoiesis and Blood Cell Maturation
- Growth Factors
- Hypochromic and Hemolytic Anemias
- Megaloblastic Anemia
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Mast Cell and Non-Myeloproliferative Myeloid Neoplasms
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Precursor Lymphoid Neoplasms
- B-Cell Chronic Lymphoid Leukemias
- Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Indolent and Aggressive B-Cell Lymphoma
- Indolent and Aggressive Mature T-Cell and Natural Killer–Cell Lymphomas
- Myeloma and Related Conditions
- Childhood Hematopoietic Disorders
- Posttransplant Lymphoproliferative Disorders and Immunodeficiency
- Infectious Processes in Blood and Bone Marrow
- Transfusion Medicine and Cellular Therapy
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 12th November 2020
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Director of Hematopathology, Professor of Pathology, Mount Sinai Health System, Icahn School of Medicine, Tisch Cancer Institute, New York, New York
Assistant Professor, Hematology and Medical Oncology, Mount Sinai Health System, Icahn School of Medicine, Tisch Cancer Institute, New York, New York
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.