"A definite visual feast, this book is a prize for any bookshelf." (American Journal of Ophthalmology, review of the last edition) The 3rd Edition of this critically acclaimed source offers unparalleled visual guidance on state-of-the-art ocular diagnostic imaging, pathology, and surgery. More than 3,400 outstanding photographs and line drawings (over 1,800 in full color) richly capture a full range of common and uncommon eye disorders and the methods used to treat them. And, a bonus CD enables users to incorporate all of the book's images into electronic presentations.
- Features contributions from 20 world-renowned authorities.
- Discusses examination, investigation, and diagnosis for each ophthalmic syndrome, as well as relevant embryology, histology, pathology, and ocular manifestations of systemic disease.
- Offers an organization both by chapter and by ophthalmic subspecialty, making information easy to find.
- Methods of Ocular Examination
2. The Eyelids
3. The Conjunctiva: Diseases and Tumours
4. Infections of the Outer Eye
5. Allergic Eye Diseases, Episcleritis and Scleritis
6. The Cornea
7. Primary Glaucoma
8. Secondary Glaucoma
9. The Uveal Tract
10. Intraocular Inflammation
11. The Lens
12. Vitreous and Vitreo-Retinal Disorders
13. The Normal Retina
14. The Retina: Vascular Diseases I
15. The Retina: Vascular Diseases II
16. The Retina: Macular Diseases and Retinal Dystrophies
17. The Optic Disc
20. The Orbit and Lacrimal System
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby Ltd. 2005
- 1st December 2004
- Mosby Ltd.
- eBook ISBN:
Consultant Ophthalmologist, St. Thomas' Hospital, London, UK
Professor of Glaucoma and Allied Studies, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Glaucoma Unit, Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, UK
Consultant Ophthalmologist, Kings College Hospital, London, UK