Atlas of Cardiac CT, by Allen J. Taylor, MD, is a practical cardiac imaging reference that provides comprehensive coverage of all aspects of this modality. Inside you’ll find user-friendly case-based structured sections that offer a brief clinical introduction, multiple CT images, highlights of strengths and pitfalls, brief commentary, and further suggested readings—equipping you with everything you need to know to obtain the best imaging results. Expert Consult functionality further enhances your reference power with convenient online access to the complete contents of the book—fully searchable—along with additional images and videos.
- Features a clinically oriented, case-based and evidence-based approach for coverage that you can readily apply in your daily practice.
- Offers the guidance of today’s experts in cardiac CT, along with input of the editorial team behind Braunwald’s Heart Disease, to ensure that you have only the best knowledge at your fingertips.
- Includes a final chapter, Which Modality for Which Disease, to help you determine the best imaging modality to use for a specific problem.
- Presents abundant high-quality images that clearly depict the use of cardiac CT and visually reinforce the text.
- Provides complete guidance on obtaining the best image quality possible and the avoidance of artifacts.
- Uses a consistent chapter format that makes it easy to find the information you need.
- Offers access to the complete contents online, fully searchable, along with additional images and videos, at expertconsult.com.
- eBook ISBN:
Professor of Medicine, Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD; Chief of Cardilogy Service, Director of Cardiovascular Research, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC