Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Asynchronized Synchronous Machines focuses on the theoretical research on asynchronized synchronous (AS) machines, which are “hybrids” of synchronous and induction machines that can operate with slip. Topics covered in this book include the initial equations; vector diagram of an AS machine; regulation in cases of deviation from the law of full compensation; parameters of the excitation system; and schematic diagram of an excitation regulator. The possible applications of AS machines and its calculations in certain cases are also discussed. This publication is beneficial for students and individuals researching on the theories of AS machines.
Preface to the English Edition
List of Symbols
1. The Problems Involved. Initial Equations
2. Steady State Working Conditions. The Torque M9 as a Function of the Angle δ
3. Vector Diagram of an Asynchronized Synchronous Machine. Voltage Correction (Regulation of Reactive Power)
4. Regulating Excitation with Full Compensation for Delay in the Rotor Circuit. Steady State Transitional and Static Regimes
5. Regulation in Cases of Deviation from the Law of Full Compensation. Steady State and Static Operating Conditions. "Local" Signal
6. Parameters of the Excitation System
7. Schematic Diagram of an Excitation Regulator
8. Possible Applications of Asynchronized Synchronous Machines
9. Calculations of Applications of Asynchronized Synchronous Machines in Certain Cases
- No. of pages:
- © Pergamon 1964
- 1st January 1964
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.