Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Plasmodium genetics. An approach to learn and end human malaria
2. Leishmania tropica: what we know from experimental models
3. Extracellular vesicles in host-parasite interaction
4. Cathepsins and vaccines for fascioliosis
5. Evolution in fungi and drug resistance
Asiatic Liver Fluke - From Basic Science to Public Health, Volume 102, is a well-known and respected outlet for detailed and comprehensive reviews written by experts covering all aspects of parasitology. This latest release covers topics of interest, including Plasmodium genetics: An approach to learn and end human, Leishmania tropica: what we know from experimental models, Extracellular vesicles in host-parasite interaction, Cathepsins and vaccines for fascioliasis, and Evolution in fungi and drug resistance.
- Presents a well-known and respected outlet for detailed and comprehensive reviews written by experts covering all aspects of parasitology
- Includes sections that cover taxonomy, ecology and population genetics
Anyone with an interest in parasitology including students, research scientists, teachers, clinicians both veterinary and medical, control programme managers, fund managers and policy makers
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 16th November 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr Sripa is an Associate Professor of Pathology in the Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine at Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen,Thailand
Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen, Thailand
Dr Paul Brindley is a Director at the Brindley Laboratory, School of Medicine and Health Sciences at George Washington University, Washington, D.C., USA
George Washington University, Washington, DC, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.