- Presents a global scope
- Draws together, for the first time, disparate literature
- Contains contributions by authors in the United States and Japan
- Features engineering chapters that focus on Japanese advanced technology often not available to the English language audience
Table of Contents
- W. Seaman, Jr. and L.M. Sprague, Artificial Habitat Practices in Aquatic Systems.
R.B. Stone, J.M. McGurrin, L.M. Sprague, and W. Seaman, Jr., Artificial Habitats of the World: Synopsis and Major Trends.
J.A. Bohnsack, D.L. Johnson, and R.F. Ambrose, Ecology of Artificial Reef Habitats and Fishes.
R.S. Grove, C.J. Sonu, and M. Nakamura, Design and Engineering of Manufactured Habitats for Fisheries Enhancement.
J.J. Polovina, Fisheries Applications and Biological Impacts of Artificial Habitats.
S.A. Bortone and J.J. Kimmel, Environmental Assessment and Monitoring of Artificial Habitats.
J.W. Milon, Social and Economic Evaluation of Artificial Aquatic Habitat.
Each chapter includes references.
- No. of pages: 267
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2013
- Published: October 17, 1991
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080571171
About the Editor
William Seaman, Jr.
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Artificial Habitats for Marine and Freshwater Fisheries"