Arthritis in Black and White, by Anne C. Brower, MD and Donald J. Flemming, MD, provides you with a concise, practical introduction to the radiographic diagnosis of arthritic disorders. Completely revised, this popular, easy-to-read resource contains high-quality digital radiographs with correlating MRIs throughout and a practical organization that aids in your recognition, diagnosis, and treatment of common arthritides. In print and online at www.expertconsult.com, it is perfect for residents in training and experienced radiologists wishing to refresh their knowledge.
- Easily reference diagnostic guidance by presenting symptom, see what to look for, and understand how to effectively diagnose the patient.
Reference key information quickly and easily thanks to a consistent, user-friendly format and a unique two-part organization (radiologic approaches to specific joints and full description of the individual common arthritides) that facilitates finding the exact information you need for any joint in the body.
1. Imaging Techniques and Modalities
Part I: Approach to Radiographic Changes Observed in a Specific Joint.
2. Evaluation of the Hand Film.
3. Approach to the Foot
4. Approach to the Hip.
5. Approach to the Knee.
6. Approach to the Shoulder.
7. The Sacroiliac Joint.
8. The "Phytes" of the Spine.
Part II: Radiographic Changes Observed in a Specific Articular Disease.
9. Rheumatoid Arthritis.
10. Psoriatic Arthritis.
11. Reactive Arthritis.
12. Ankylosing Spondylitis.
14. Neuropathic Osteoarthropaty.
15. Diffuse Isiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis.
17. Calcium Pyrophospate Dihydrate Crystal Deposition Disease.
18. Hydroxyapatite Deposition Disease.
19. Miscellaneous Deposition Diseases.
20. Collagen Vascular Diseases (Connective Tissue Diseases).
21. Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis.
23. Mass-like Arthropathies.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2012
- 29th March 2012
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Professor and Chair of Radiology, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, Virginia
Vice Chair for Education and Residency Director, Associate Professor of Radiology, G. Victor Rohrer Professor of Radiology Education, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pennsylvania
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.