Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Transport models
Rob van Nes
2. Cost-Benefit Analysis
3. Value of Travel Time Savings and reliability
Gerard de Jong
4. Value of Statistical Life
5. Wider economic benefits
Csaba G. Pogonyi
6. Multi-criteria analysis
7. Best-Worst Method
8. Participatory Value Evaluation
9. Ex-post evaluation
10. Sustainability assessment
Jose Manuel Vassallo
11. Evaluating Transport Equity
B. Van Wee
12. Environmental Impact Assessment
Julio A. Soria-lara
13. Decision-Support Systems
14. Deliberative appraisal methods
15. Critique on appraisal methods
16. Appraisal methods in developing countries
17. Research agenda for appraisal methods
18. Appraisal methods of public transport projects
Niels van Oort
19. Appraisal of cycling and pedestrian policies
20. Appraisal of Freight Project
Lorant A. Tavasszy
Appraisal Methods, Volume 6 in the Advances in Transport Policy and Planning series, assesses both successful and unsuccessful practices and policies from around the world. Chapters in this new release include Transport models, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Value of Travel Time Savings and reliability, Value of Statistical Life, Wider economic benefits, Multi-criteria analysis, Best-Worst Method, Participatory Value Evaluation, Ex-post evaluation, Sustainability assessment, Evaluating Transport Equity, Environmental Impact Assessment, Decision-Support Systems, Deliberative appraisal methods, Critique on appraisal methods, Appraisal methods in developing countries, Research agenda for appraisal methods, and much more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Advances in Transport Policy and Planning series
Advanced students, researchers, policy makers and technology developers
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 1st November 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Niek Mouter is at Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.