2. Structure and Composition of the Clay Minerals and their Physical and Chemical Properties.
3. Geology and Location of Major Industrial Clay Deposits.
4. Exploration, Mining, and Processing.
5. Kaolin Applications.
6. Bentonite Applications.
7. Palygorskite and Sepiolite Applications.
8. Common Clays Applications.
Appendix A. Laboratory Tests and Procedures for Kaolins and Ball Clays.
Appendix B. Laboratory Tests and Procedures for Bentonites.
Appendix C. Laboratory Tests and Procedures for Palygorskite and Sepiolite.
Appendix D. Test for Common Clays.